Magical, Macabre And Mysterious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, look around. Make a profile and say hello :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

just a few questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

just a few questions Empty
PostSubject: just a few questions   just a few questions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:35 pm

So am I able to just post the character profile I make on the character section?
Are we able to give short bios and other tidbits about characters on the profiles?
Am I allowed to make my character whatever type of species I want? Such as an angel, a demon, human, nephilim, minotaur, centaur, fallen Angel, risen demon, zombie, ghost, werewolf, ghoul, etc.
How do we decide if/when people die.
Back to top Go down
Freak
Admin
Freak

PostSubject: Re: just a few questions   just a few questions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:41 pm

You can post anywhere you like Smile
You can give any information about your character you want to be common knowledge about your character, the skeletons are just the bare minimum you need for a valid character Smile
You're character can be absolutely anything unless it is otherwise specified Smile
Any and all characters are able to be killed off anytime unless for some reason it makes a player upset or makes no sense or pretty much for whatever reason I decide :p
Back to top Go down
https://magimacamyst.board-directory.net

PostSubject: Re: just a few questions   just a few questions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:46 pm

Lol okay thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
Freak
Admin
Freak

PostSubject: Re: just a few questions   just a few questions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:48 pm

By the way did you realize you have two accounts? Akumu and AkumuTenma
Back to top Go down
https://magimacamyst.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just a few questions   just a few questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just a few questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magical, Macabre And Mysterious :: Welcome :: Q&A-
Jump to: